We've all been there - haven't we? Forgetting our own password is really nothing world-crashing, one can only hope.
If you've forgotten your password, don't panic thinking the world is ending, you can reset it by following these simple steps:
1. Go to the login screen.
2. Click the 'Forgot password?' link under the 'Password' box.
3. Enter the email address that you use to log in. This will send an email to that address.
4. You will get the following automated message:
5. Check your inbox for the new password request email, and click the link it contains. (If you don't initially see it, you might just want to check your junk folder, in case it's been put in there.)
6. On the page that loads, you'll notice your email address has been pre-populated hence, you only need to enter a new password, followed by confirming that password by clicking on Submit.
7. You will get a message that your password has been updated and a link to log in.
And ... that's it, you've successfully updated your password.